Study room design ideas – Personal cave where you can become effective and productive is necessary to support your career or study. Though its enough by having table and chair, why not adding some other decorative elements so that you can have cozy place to use your maximum thinking power.
Designing study room can be really fun but also tricky. Make sure you understand the basic and essentials before starting to buy stuff for your study room. Consider your style, need, and nature, sum them up into the magic formula and ~Walaaa~ you make your nice study room. Here are some essential and design ideas of study room that you can use as reference.
- Study Room on Amazon
- Tips to Design a Study Room or Work Corner
- Study Room Design Ideas
- 8. Small-Spaced Study Room
- More Pictures of a Study Room
- Conclusion in Making your Own Study Room
Study Room on Amazon
- Sandra Stanley (Actor)
- North Point Resources (Director)
- SPACIOUS WORKSTATION WITH WIDE DESKTOP - 40" length and 20" width desktop offers you super large...
- 4 TIERS STORAGE CABINET - 4 storage cabinets provide plenty of spaces for storing books, office...
- RUGGED METAL FRAME AND PREMIUM PARTICLEBOARDS - The legs are made of heavy metal and the metal...
- 🍎🍎🍎The Best Office Desks for People Who Work From Home 🍎🍎🍎 - [ LARGE WORKING...
- 🍎🍎🍎wood home office computer desk 🍎🍎🍎 - [ INTEGRATED STORAGE SPACE ] - Include 5...
- 🍎🍎🍎wood home office computer desk 🍎🍎🍎 - [ TRENDY AND DESIGN ] - sturdy and solid...
- Sliding storage drawer
- 2 deep cabinets for books and supplies
- Paper organizer
- STYLE: Beautiful Solid wood legs in a natural finish. Features in smooth white finish and Beautiful...
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Eco-friendly MDF in smooth white finish. Reliable structure ,crafted from...
- SMART AND EFFICIENT: Two drawers and an open storage space located under the table top for ultimate...
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Joe Russo (Director) - Russ Krasnoff (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- B H Publishing Group
- Kendrick, Stephen (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- Shirer, Priscilla (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 128 Pages - 09/01/2014 (Publication Date) - Lifeway Press (Publisher)
- John Mayer- Battle Studies
- 100% Free to Download.
- 9 Room Escape Levels Available
- Room Escape Game App.
Tips to Design a Study Room or Work Corner
Designing room should be perfectly planned, here are some essentials of designing nice and cozy study room or work corner in your house:
- Choose the right Space – First thing before making your study room, make sure you choose the right room for your space. Consider the dimension and wide of that particular area before you convert it. You need spacious and comfortable place to sit around and move freely while working. Think whether you need to add excessive amount of furniture or you need spacious room to breathe and think.
- Desk & Comfy seating – Look for different kind of option before deciding to buy one. You should see your room space and design, whether you need spacious room or more productivity around. Seating is also important to support your work as you will be there for most of the time, it should be comfortable and adjustable with your body.
- Provide Shelves -Storage is also essential inside your study room, as you will store all the knowledge and tools you need to work. You can choose several option of storage to sort your belonging which one you need to access the most or just occasionally. Cabinet can be an option to store more important stuff and to keep it from the dust, and of course organize it!
- Meeting or Discussion Space – Discussion or meeting can be so important is solving your task, having that space inside your study room can help you to be more productive. You can provide small desk, some chairs and chalkboard where you can discuss the topics.
- Light Sources – Light plays essential role in making your room more lively and vibrant. Light also brings joyfulness and spirit to finish your work! You can make use the natural light to flow inside the space by having windows and some mirror to brighten up the space.
- Adjusting the Temperature – Too hot or cold can be a quite distraction to work. Make sure you have comfortable temperature inside the room without having influenced by outside weather.
- Decorative Elements – Put stuff that you like the most! you can put some succulent plants or indoor plant to make your room more peaceful or you can put some sticker or wallpaper of your favorite heroes, its all up to you! look for something that can keep motive you to consistently enjoy working in that area.
- Cleanliness! – Dirty place makes people uncomfortable to stay. Make sure you have nice and conducive place to eat all of that knowledge inside you brain. Keep it tidy and put back stuff after you use it can be really helpful to make you room always clean.
Read Also: Bay Window Design Ideas
Study Room Design Ideas
Need more inspiration ? here are some study room design ideas that you can use for example or reference to make your own! The pictures can help you see what actually it looks like in the real space. Check it out!
1. Modern Study Room
Convert a little room to a polished attractive as well as practical office. This room has white repainted maple timber veneers and solid timber painted doors, moldings and also trims to offer the room an official style.
This office flaunts under closet LED lighting, top cupboards surrounded by twist around shelving for books as well as accent pieces and sturdy maple wood drawers for keeping workplace supplies or filing essential files. Moon exploration chart is taped on background that add up the beauty of this room.
2. Peaceful Study Room Design
This room flaunts a classy leather sofa with royal fancy look and wall full of shelves for placing your favorite books. The room offers peaceful and classy learning situation with direct light coming from the window. to place your collection of books is the most relaxing decoration idea among Peaceful Study Room Decorating Ideas.
3. Office Study Room Ideas
This room design in a light atmosphere, modern Scandinavian aesthetic for a retired pair that separate their time between Toronto as well as the British Columbia Interior. The suite design was reconfigured to provide an extra open strategy without giving up areas for privacy. Every opportunity was required to take full advantage of storage space into customized developed cabinetry for a bought and clean space.
4. Nice Ideas for a Corner Study Room
Personalized residence designed with inspiration from the proprietor living in New Orleans. Study was design to be masculine with white repainted constructed in corner of the room. Custom constructed desk and shelves with wood veneer are match perfectly with whole decorative element.
5. Classic Office Study Room
This Study room design ideas demonstrates how elegance can be mixed with functional and give a magnificent result. The timber color pattern throughout the house is brought right into the room by a blue chair. The customized polished painted shaker style cabinets behind the modern-day, rustic workdesk flaunt a lot of the home owners mementos and treasures. The personal double level library adds up the classy looks.
6. Compact Library & Study Room
This compact study room can also be used as your living room with the personal library in the wall. The sofa and modern glass table can be used as meeting space or welcoming your guest. Too tired to sit on the chair? you can just move and laying down on the sofa to recharge you concentration.
7. Simple Kids Study Area
Study room is really important space for your kids, especially to work on their homework or just study. Preparing the suitable and nice place for them to learn is a must thing to do. You don’t need to provide special room to learn, make use the spare space in your kid’s bedroom. Put simple desk with comfortable chair and lighting to provide nice atmosphere for completing the works!
Read Also : Baby Boy Room Ideas & Baby Girl Room Ideas
8. Small-Spaced Study Room
Maximize small space on your room as place to be alone and productive. This room just requires small space around the corner to put your desk and office chair. The cabinet is align with the wall where you put and organize all of your belonging around your work. Make sure you have nice lighting and temperature to support your leaning situation.
9. Home Office Ideas
This Study room design in the Berkeley hills is broadened and entirely renovated for 2 art historians. All of the new job perfectly integrates with the original character of your house to maximize views, all-natural light, as well as… book storage space.
New home windows, lighting, as well as casework change a dark storage room into a comfortable normally lit office for art background research.
More Pictures of a Study Room
Read Also: Space Theme Room Ideas for Kids
Conclusion in Making your Own Study Room
Study room or working room is significant for some people to be relax and effective while thinking about their task or just eating the knowledge. That reasons are strong enough to make you think it as investment for your own productivity. By making it nice, supportive and comfortable, you can enjoy your long-hour fighting with your work. That’s all the study room design ideas, Now its your turn to pimp your room!